Certificate Program in Applied EV Design & Integration
The EV industry can not only benefit your career but also help you create a better future for the environment.
With the great demand for transitioning from internal combustion engines (ICE) to electric vehicles (EV), there is an exponential growth in the global e-mobility industry, offering numerous EV design engineer jobs for both existing talents and new hires.
1. Need of Electric Vehicles (EV) for sustainability
2. Traction Motors - Introduction & Selection
3. Regenerative Braking
4. Battery - Unit cells & modules
5. Battery - Packs and accessories
6. Power electronics and power converters
7. Vehicle accessories & LVDC systems
8. EV charging systems
9. Basics of vehicle dynamics
10. Longitudinal vehicle dynamics
11. Powertrain functional integration in vehicle
12. Introduction to Fuel Cells
13. PEM Fuel Cell integration in vehicle
14. Basics of control systems
15. Control strategies - Open loop, closed loop, etc.
16. Battery Management Systems - SoC & SoH
17. Battery Management Systems - Power control
18. Vehicle Control & powertrain interfaces
19. Introduction to System Functional Safety
20. Virtual Modeling based EV development
21. Virtual Modeling Techniques
22. Vehicle Specs from Requirements
23. Root Cause & Failure Mode Effect Analysis
24. Reliability Engineering as applied to EV
25. Capital Expenses
26. Operational Expenses
27. Total Cost of Ownership
28. Introduction to application analysis
29. Customer profiling & data collection methods
30. Statistical analysis of measured data
31. Duty cycles from measured data
32. Mapping customer usage to failure modes
33. Design of Experiments (DoE)
34. Concluding from simulation results
35. Using simulation results for decision making
36. OEM sourcing & supplier selection process
37. EV regulations and policy landscape analysis
38. Charging power, energy, grid liability & mix
39. Charging protocols and telematics
40. High voltage safety
The program was highly beneficial for me to understand the basics of EV and sub-system engineering concepts. In a short span of time, we got exposure to virtual modelling that can act as first step to understand the broader requirements in a cost-effective manner.
A very good course which covers all fundamental topics in the EV engineering world and successfully prepares engineers to deal with EV basic modeling and simulation. The hands-on portion of the course is also of great importance.
This intense theory & hands-on modeling course with a strong teaching style has equipped me with knowledge to lead the internal strategy & to plan adding the right EV sub-systems to engage our OEM clients. Overall content is well designed to develop EV skills & deployable to real time work.
It was a good learning experience for me. I can apply these learnings in my day to day activities as I am working in the energy management segment for electric vehicles.
Through this program, I was able to reflect and discuss real-life EV product design, development and testing issues. I was able to apply knowledge and engage my team efficiently on the customer's vehicle usage patterns. We are now looking forward to in-build model-based design in our processes strongly.
This program and trainers have taken us into a deep-dive of EVs and related sub-systems engineering. Will definitely recommend this course to not only professionals but also students and recent graduates interested in electric mobility.
Automobile Mechanical Engineering
Aliqua id fugiat nostrud irure ex duis ea quis id quis ad et. Sunt qui esse pariatur duis deserunt mollit dolore cillum minim tempor enim. Elit aute irure tempor cupidatat incididunt sint deserunt ut voluptate aute id deserunt nisi.Aliqua id fugiat nostrud irure ex duis ea quis id quis ad et. Sunt qui esse pariatur duis deserunt mollit dolore cillum minim tempor enim. Elit aute irure tempor cupidatat incididunt sint deserunt ut voluptate aute id deserunt nisi.